Hey guys, as you can tell, I have not posted for properly over a week. I have a perfectly good reason though! well I hope it is a good reason, because if it isn't ..im screwed!
I am in my final year and a half in school. This means I have so much going on in school. especially as I have taken the most hardest subjects! the 4 main topics I have taken is. Geography, history, art and health&social, and my other subjects are maths, English, welsh, religious studies, and science.
So I have had 3 exams this week. Geography, history and maths. I have had so much course work for art and health&social. And also I have been at opening evenings at different colleges, finding out what I am going to want to do next June.
So yeah, I hope you understand why I have not been posting anything. and I am very sorry. I'm hoping that I am going to be uploading around 3 days a week until the 10 of June. as after the 10 of June. I have more exams✿
So basically.. I have not been posting posts because I have been revising, doing course work and visiting colleges. Sorry!
✿My goals for life?✿
We all have goals for life don't we? I always get asked this a lot, so here we goo!✿✿Goals✿
1) get entered into college.2) university.
3) Visit Italy and Greece.
3) Meet other different bloggers.
4) achieve above Cs in my GCSE'S.
5) Help charities.
6) get driving lessons and get a car.
So there you are, my 6 main goals. I hope you enjoyed this post and I am sorry again for not updating. follow me on bloglovin (logo on the right side) to keep up to date with
my latest posts! See u soon! byeee ✿✿✿✿
No comments:
Post a Comment