Sunday, 11 May 2014

❤Hot Thrills perfume review❤


Hey guys, hope your all doing okay and having a wonderful Sunday! ♥

This post is my first post on this blog! ( Hooray!) I am going to do a review on a perfume called Hot Thrills. I brought this perfume from Poundland ( If you read the 'about me' page, you will see this perfume is my favourite)
                                                             

I went into Pound land to buy a drink, but every time I go into pondland I always end up having a look at the whole shop. I mean come on who doesn't like to have a look at the bargains?

They had a good amount of perfumes in the store, and the bottles all looked decent, So I smelt them all, even the men's aftershave, and if I am being totally honest, they all smelt disgusting.

  As I was leaving the shop, there was huge stand of long bottles with light pink perfume inside it, So I had a little sniff, yano not expecting anything, BANG! this beautiful scent came out of this bottle! I had to make sure that my perfume in my bag was not leaking, because I was so surprised! It was the most beautiful scent I have ever smelt!

It basically smells of flowers, and heaven. mixed together. with a little bit of a fruity smell. mmm its delicious! This perfume was  £1! and it beats all my other perfumes on my perfume tray! ( Wow me and this perfume  really needs to get a room lol)

anyways I really recommend this perfume! its the most amazing scent I have owned! So pop into Pound Land and have a look. Pound land may be out of stock on this perfume, but you could buy it online, for around £5? come on £5 is still a bargain!

Yep.. so there you have it.. Hot Thrills is basically the perfection of live ♥


                                    have you ever tried this perfume?  comment below♥

                                                   Hope you enjoyed my first ever post! ♥
                                                                       
                                                                      Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment